Crossroads is a not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting, serving and strengthening carers and those with care needs.
We have been helping people across Northern Ireland since 1979.
person-centred care, helping people live independently at home.
supporting children and young people caring on a daily basis.
IN YOUR PRIME
tackling loneliness and social isolation among older people.
- We are passionate about treating carers and those with care needs with respect and sensitivity – recognising the dignity and value of each person for whom a service is provided, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- We support individuals to exercise self-determination, making choices and maintaining their independence
- We offer flexible services to meet the needs of each carer and each person with care needs - involving and consulting them about the support we provide
- We are dedicated to responding to the diversity of needs presented and developing appropriate quality services
- We are committed to working in partnership with other organisations in the interest of our clients
- We respect the privacy and personal choice of lifestyles, customs, culture, values and spiritual beliefs of each person
- We are devoted to the principle of equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, ethnic origin, disability or religion, both in the provision of our services and in employment practices