Crossroads Caring for Carers is a Northern Ireland based charity. Since 1984 Crossroads has provided respite care for carers, who provide care for an elderly, frail, ill or disabled friend or relative. Crossroads aim to meet the needs of carers by providing them with a much-needed break whilst providing peace of mind that their loved one is well taken care of by a Crossroads care attendant.
Crossroads is a local charity, helping local families, supporting carers who are the backbone of care in our community and the focus of Crossroads.
Crossroads Mission Statement highlights the commitment crossroads have to providing exceptional service for all service users.
- Crossroads promotes, offers supports and delivers high quality services for carers and people with care needs.
- Crossroads is committed to treating carers and people with care needs with respect and sensitivity recognising the dignity and value for whom a service is provided
- Confidentiality will be maintained at all times
- Carers and people with care needs will be supported in exercising self-determination, making choices and maintaining their independence.
- Services offered will be flexible to meet the needs of each carer and each person with care needs.
- Carers and people with care needs will be involved and consulted about the support provided by Crossroads.
- Crossroads will respect the privacy and personal choice of lifestyles, customs, culture, values and spiritual beliefs of each person for whom a service is provided.
- Crossroads is committed to the principle of equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, ethnic origin, disability or religion, both in the provision of our services and in employment practices.
- Crossroads is committed to working in partnership with other organisations in the interest of carers.
For further information on Crossroads Caring for Carers contact us at Head Office and we will deal with your enquiry.